Silicone - Tube Design
Our arresters with silicone housing in tube design of the SBKT series are available for applications up to 800 kV.
Similar to porcelain housed arresters they use a hollow insulator as housing. This so called composite insulator is made of a fibreglass reinforced plastic tube (FRP), with silicone rubber sheds directly moulded onto it. Composite insulators do have a very high mechanical stability.
As for all our arresters with silicone housing we use high quality LSR silicone which keeps its hydrophobic and UV-resistant/non ageing properties over the complete service life and ensures excellent artificial pollution performance. An outdstanding sealing system prevents from any moisture ingress and assures a long service life time.
Due to their very high mechanical stability, SBKT arresters from Tridelta are best suitable for applications up to 800 kV networks as well as for areas with high seismic activity. Even after an arrester failure our SBKT arresters will maintain more than 75% of their mechanical stability. Because of this SBKT arresters can also be used as supporters where the arrester besides its electrical function serves as a post insulator e.g. to support a busbar.
|Product||SBKT size I||SBKT size II|
|Highest System Voltage Us||kV||550||800|
|max. Rated Voltage Ur||kV||444||624|
|max. Nominal Discharge Current In (at 8/20 µs waveshape)||kA||20||20|
|max. Thermal Energy Absorption Capability||kJ per kV of Ur||10||18|
|max. Line Discharge Class||4||5|
|Arrester classification||SM, SH||SM,SH|
|Qrs (accord. IEC 60099-4 Edt. 3.0)||3,6||4,4|
|High Current Withstand Strength 4/10 µs||kA||100||100|
|max. Low Current Withstand Strength 2 ms||A||1.700||2.600|
|max. Short Circuit / Pressure Relief Capability||kA - 0,2s||65||80|
|Mechanical Strength: Specific short-term load SSL||Nm||12.000||23.000|
- 550 kV, Interconnexion Electrica S.A.
- 550 kV, Alstom / KEGOC Kazakhstan
- 420 kV, Iskerenderun Enerji Üretim, Turkey
- 420 kV, Golgohar S/S, Sirjan Iran, desert climate
- 2513_SBKT BF-I_SM-A_EnDe_2020-04.pdf SBKT size I, up to 396 kV, 8kJ/kV, SM
- 2534_SBKT BF-I_SH-B_EnDe_2020-04a.pdf SBKT size I, up to 444kV, 10kJ/kV, SH
- 2713 SBKT SM-A-II_EnDe_202004.pdf SBKT size II, up to 396 kV, 8kJ/kV, SM
- 2734 SBKT SH-B-II_EnDe_202004.pdf SBKT size II, up to 468 kV, 10kJ/kV, SH (2)
- 2715 SBKT SH-C-II_EnDe_202004.pdf SBKT size II, up to 624 kV, 13kJ/kV, SH
- 2775 SBKT SH-D-II_EnDe_202004.pdf SBKT size II, up to 624 kV, 18kJ/kV, SH